The National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America (NANNNA) is a united organization of all the Nigerian Nurses Associations and Nursing School Alumni in North America working to improve the health and quality of lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Join us as all Nigerian Nurses Associations and Nigerian School of Nursing Alumni come together as a unifying force in implementing strategies that will help influence health care policies and the Nursing profession in Nigeria. Together, we can make a difference.
It is estimated that there are over 6,000 nurses of Nigerian origin in the Americas. Our goal is to pull everyone together to foster each other’s personal and professional development and to contribute to better health-care system in Nigeria.
One of the core missions of NANNNA is to create opportunity for collaboration in the health-care community both locally and internationally to improve the Nursing profession and quality of health of American and Nigerian citizens.
The National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America is a united organization of Nigerian Nurses in North America working to improve the health and quality of lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
To improve the health and well-being of Nigerians at home and abroad.
- To improve the health and quality of lives of Nigerians
- To unite Nigerian Nurses in all the states of USA and Canada
- To advocate for policies that impact the health and well-being of Nigerians at home and in North America.
- To collaborate with the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council and related organizations to improve the standard of Nursing Education and practice in Nigeria.
- To collaborate with other Nursing and civil society organization to improve nursing care and health in general.
- To disseminate research findings and policies that relate to the Nigerian individual health care needs to local, state, and federal agencies in order to improve the quality of health care to the Nigerian communities.
Mr. Osarhiemen Benjamin Okpeseyi, MSN, DNP©, RN.
The National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America (NANNNA) proudly announces her 9th President Mr. Osarhiemen Benjamin Okpeseyi, MSN, DNP©, RN.
- Dr. Grace Ogiehor-Enoma, RN –New York
- Dr. Sandra Anyoha, RN – Connecticut
- Titilola Turton, RN – Illinois
- Dr. Ngozi Mbibi, RN – Minnesota
- Dr. Stella Iwuagwu, RN – Ohio
- Jacinta Ogbonna, RN – New Jersey
- Mercy Ekpondium, RN – Georgia
- Omolala Okunfolami, RN – Rhode Island
- Dr. Grace Ogiehor-Enoma, DHA, MSN, MPH, NE-BC, RN, Executive Director
- Dr. Sandra Anyoha DNP, MSN, MPH, RN, Founder
- Mr. Benjamin Okpeseyi, MSN, RN, National President (2018)
- Dr. Margaret Okodua-Ajibola, PhD, RN, National Vice President
- Dr. Aloba Olatubosun, DNP, MSN, RN, National Secretary
- Ms. Felicia Ikebude, MSN, CNP, RN, Assistant National Secretary
- Ms. Ruth Ifediora, MSN-Ed, RN, Financial Secretary
- Dr. Folake Adelakun RN, DNP, Treasurer
- Dr. Emilia Iwu, PhD, RN, APNC, FWACN, Education Chair
- Dr. Andrew Awoniyi, DNP, RN, Information Technology
- Dr. Emilia Iwu, DNP, APNC, RN, Member
- Mr. Donatus Olukanni – Friends of NANNNA