CALL FOR ABSTRACTS for 2017 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN NURSES IN NORTH AMERICA (NANNNA)
8th ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Optimizing Sustainable Health Care through Innovation: A Global Perspective
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at the upcoming National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America (NANNNA) 8th Annual Scientific conference: “Optimizing Sustainable Healthcare Through Innovation: A Global Perspective” being held November 2-5, 2017, at the Westin, Dallas Fort Worth Airport.
Submit abstracts to ABSTRACTS@NANNNA.ORG
Abstracts will be considered for podium and poster presentations at the conference. Abstracts should highlight any of the following areas: research, current trends, evidence-based practice, chronic disease and mental health care, work environment, mentoring, quality assurance, education, leadership, global health policy, politics, technology and excellence in nursing.
Every abstract submissions must fit into one of these sub-themes:
1. Quality Care and Cost Efficiency
2. Management of Disease Processes
3. Mental Health
4. Quality Assurance and Improvement
5. Policy, Politics and Nursing
6. Healthy Workplace: Managing Stress in Nursing
7. Technology in Healthcare Practice, Education and Global Health
8. Mentoring in Nursing: Clinical, Education, Role Change, Transitions and Acculturation