2017 NANNNA Scientific Conference: Hotel and Early Bird Registration Now Open!
8th National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America Scientific Conference
Theme: “Optimizing Sustainable Healthcare through Innovation: A Global Perspective”
• Invited speakers at this convention will be Policy Makers, Nurse Leaders, Information Technology and global health experts who will showcase best practices and scientific evidence based systems for sustainable global initiatives
• NANNNA will present its present activities and future plans towards development as it relates to the World Health Organization (WHO) Sustainable Development Goal
• Participants will reflect and discuss the implementation strategies with challenges of strengthening the health systems for global initiatives.
1. Quality Care and Cost Efficiency
2. Management of Disease Processes
3. Mental Health
4. Quality Assurance and Improvement
5. Policy, Politics and Nursing
6. Healthy Workplace: Managing Stress in Nursing
7. Technology in Healthcare Practice, Education and
8. Mentoring in Nursing: Clinical, Education, Role Change,
Transitions and Acculturation
Click on the link below to register
Venue: Dallas Texas – WESTIN DALLAS / FORT WORTH AIRPORT HOTEL
Address: 4545 West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving , Texas 75063
Use code: NANNNA 2017
Thank you for your attention and response. We look forward to seeing you in Minnesota.
National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America (NANNNA)
Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America (ANNIM)